|Salary||£34,000 - £36,000 depending on experience|
An opportunity has arisen for a HVAC Engineer to join a large organisation based on a static site based at Heathrow Airport.
- Looking after HVAC equipment.
- Maintaining split units, replacement filters.
- Fault finding and reacting to any failures.
Ideal candidate would have:
- DBS Check
- Experience within Facilities Management
- FGAS (Essential)
- Drivers Licence (Essential)
- Monday - Friday 7am-4pm (Some occasional nights)
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Van included
- Progression opportunities
- Call Out - 1in5 (£120 SB)
‘This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency'.