|Salary||£30,000 - £45,000|
A key client of mine in the North East is looking for an Interior Designer to join their team. My client is a leading multi-disciplinary practice who work across Architecture, Surveying and Interior Design in a range of sectors including: hospitality, leisure, commercial, education, healthcare and residential.
Your main duties will include, but not limited to:
- Spatial Planning
- FF&E Specification
- Sketching design plans
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- An Interior Design degree or equivalent
- 3+ years as an Interior Designer
- Experience in using AutoCAD and InDesign
- Previous experience working in a range of sectors is ideal
- Excellent organisational skills
This is a great opportunity to join an established Interiors team with room for progression.