Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
|Salary||£28,000 - £33,000|
Our client is a world renowned, leading multi–disciplinary firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists working across every aspect of today’s built environment, are looking for a forward-thinking and dynamic Electrical Design Engineer to join their Building Services team in Newcastle.
This role will see you working as part of the North region covering Scotland, Northern Ireland and the North East of England, you will apply your engineering expertise to shape projects as well as play an active role in all stages from feasibility through to completion across a number of sectors, including data centres, commercial, residential, education and energy.
- Be Degree qualified in Building Services or Electrical Engineering, preferably Masters or equivalent.
- Be working towards Chartership through CIBSE or other relevant body.
- Ideally have experience in working in the Data centre sector, although this is not essential.
- Have sound working knowledge of common electrical building services software (Dialux, Relux and AutoCAD)
- Have sound working knowledge of Revit MEP.
- Have experience supervising and providing technical mentorship to Technicians.
- Be able to prepare and produce external and internal correspondence (using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Be a team player with good organisational skills and proven success.
- Have excellent communications skills, verbal and written.
- Be disciplined and consistent approach to work.
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Be willing to take on new challenges
In return my client offers an unrivalled Salary Package which would include Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Accident Assurance and Income Protection cover. You will also have access to a grade-related Flexible Benefit Fund which you can choose to take as extra cash or spend on a wide range of Choice benefits to help you with your work/life balance and financial security. In addition all permanent employees are eligible for the Global Profit Share Scheme where employees could receive two Profit Share payments per year
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency