Intermediate to Senior Electrical Design Engineer
|Salary||£28,000 - £40,000|
Are you an energetic and driven Electrical Building Services Design Engineer with a desire to add value and make a difference whilst eager to take your career forward within a growing consultancy?
My client are a “people business” that pride themselves on providing their staff with an open and friendly culture where ideas are welcome! Their staff are forward thinking and driven making this an exciting and rewarding place to work.
An opportunity has arisen to join their thriving Manchester office.
As an Electrical Design Engineer your role will be varied offering you the chance to deliver detailed designs to a range of high-profile projects across a variety of large-scale sectors including Healthcare, Education, Commercial, Residential and Mixed-use Schemes.
Appreciating that the success of the business is down to the dedication of their staff, this client prides itself upon the culture within the business. Support from MD level down, they fully encourage professional and personal development and will assist you in working towards achieving your long term aspirations.Ensuring that their Engineers are technically strong and well-rounded you will gain exposure to all aspects of the business including business development, commercial management and resourcing.
- Undertake lighting calculations and sub-mains cable sizing
- Preparation of electrical services drawings – lighting, small power, data, fire alarm
- Attendance of design and site meetings
- Preparation of specifications
- Results orientated with strong problem solving, technical realisation and coordination skills
- Track record of having worked on a variety of Building Services Designs. Experience in the delivery of small to large scale projects across a variety of sectors from concept designs through to completion with the ability to ensure smooth project delivery within budget and schedule whilst maintaining technical integrity
- Good working knowledge software such as Amtech/Dialux/Relux/CAD and Microsoft office
- Accredited Building Services degree or higher educational qualification (HNC/HND)
- Ambitious and driven with a desire to progress within a growing business
- A salary commensurate with experience
- Car Allowance or company car (Senior level and above)
- Pension contribution for the client
- Progression opportunities companywide with structured development plans for each individual
You MUST come with proven experience working within Building Services on projects in the UK. Applications who do not fit this criteria will not be considered.
Please get in touch for full details
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency