Intermediate to Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary||£30,000 - £40,000|
Due to an extremely healthy pipeline of work, an exciting and progressive career opportunity has arisen for an Intermediate to Senior Mechanical Design Engineer with a rapidly expanding Building Services consultancy, who pride themselves on their strong technical and practical skills with an aim to create sustainable growth.
This role will see you working alongside a group of highly experienced building services engineers that are well versed in taking projects throughout full project lifecycle within the Residential, Retail, Healthcare, Hotel & Leisure and Commercial sectors.
• responsible for design development, including drawings and calculations;
• liaise with Clients, other design team members and contractors;
• liaise with other team members to plan workload and resources;
• produce drawings and calculations and checking those of others;
• author official documents including letters, reports and specifications;
• mentor junior engineers and technicians
• Sound technical knowledge of mechanical building services.
• AutoCAD / REVIT familiarity (although not critical)
• Familiar with industry standard calculation programmes, e.g Hevacomp / Cymap / IES.
• Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• A salary commensurate with experience
• Car Allowance (Senior Engineer)
• Pension contribution for the client
• Working within a team which has a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders
• Progression opportunities companywide with structured development plans for each individual
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency