Intermediate to Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
|Salary||£25,000 - £40,000|
An exciting and progressive career opportunity has arisen for an Intermediate to Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, working for one of the North East’s leading Building Services consultancies.
This role will see you working alongside a group of highly experienced building services engineers that are well versed in RIBA stage project delivery, with extensive experience in Residential, Retail, Healthcare, Hotels, Leisure and Commercial projects.
Their success has been built on strong and lengthy relationships with repeat Clients and this has led to their involvement in a series of impressive commissions for a wide-ranging Client base which continues to grow in strength.
• responsible for design development, including drawings and calculations;
• liaise with Clients, other design team members and contractors;
• liaise with other team members to plan workload and resources;
• produce drawings and calculations and checking those of others;
• author official documents including letters, reports and specifications;
• mentor junior engineers and technicians
• Sound technical knowledge of mechanical building services.
• AutoCAD / REVIT familiarity (although not critical)
• Familiar with industry standard calculation programmes, e.g Hevacomp / Cymap / IES.
• Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• A salary commensurate with experience
• Car Allowance (Senior Engineer)
• 5% Pension contribution for the client
• Working within a team which has a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders
• Progression opportunities companywide with structured development plans for each individual