The Contracts Coordinator is a new role to Coleman James Ltd and the post holder will be a crucial member of our multiskilled Operations team.
A varied role ensuring the compliance, quality, profitability, and customer focus objectives of the business are maintained.
This role would suit a Paralegal who is seeking plenty of variety and also the opportunity for growth and development as the Contracts Coordinator will be involved in many other aspects of supporting the Senior Management team of a fast-paced growing business.
The Contracts Coordinator will be responsible for;
• Reviewing and preparing contracts ensuring risk is identified and the business is protected.
• Ensure compliance with The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, IR35 rules, AWR, GDPR and Home Office guidelines.
• Ensure the employment status of Limited Company Contractors is assessed and manged in line with IR35 guidelines.
• Implement an internal auditing system to ensure best practise and compliance.
• Development and ongoing improvement of internal systems and procedures.
• Supporting colleagues as the first point of contact with queries relating to compliance, requests for information from clients, tenders, AWR and IR35. Full industry training will be given however existing knowledge of contract law is required.
Core Competencies Process driven with ability to react to urgent requests Ability to think tasks through from start to finish Communication skills Attention to Detail Works well under pressure Customer focus Common sense approach Adaptable Personal Organisation Team Working
Required experience - must have;
Knowledge of contract law
Excellent administration skills
Confident Telephone Manner Excellent operational skills
Excellent IT skills – Outlook, Word, Excel
This is a permanent full-time position in the NE6 area. Hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm. Salary negotiable.
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing by 1 day per year up to 30 days holiday
• An extra day off on your Birthday
• Private medical cover
• Life insurance 4x salary