|Location||Tyne & Wear|
Due to an increase in workload and securing several contracts/schemes, a key client of mine is seeking an Assistant Estimator to join them on a permanent basis in Tyne & Wear. My client is a main contractor who work on a mixture of projects, including: commercial construction, social housing new-build and refurbishment. Reporting to the Estimating Manager, your main duties will include:
- Assist in accurately compiling tenders and bids valued up to £5m
- Visit sites to undertake measures and assess tender issues
- Collate all tender documentation, whilst also checking for accuracy
- To attend necessary meetings with clients and contractor
- Training and development to ensure you're progressing well in the role
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Previous exposure to Estimating within the construction industry
- A relevant degree or qualification in construction
- Excellent IT skills, including excel/office
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the regions top companies who will invest in your career development.
Please get in touch to find out more.