Assistant Quantity Surveyor
We are currently working with a main contractor who are looking to recruit an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work within their Building Services division. You will be responsible for assisting in the management of building services projects.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing costs and liaising with internal commercial teams
- Cost value reporting
- Risk and value management
- Preparing contracts, tendering and contractual advice
- Writing detailed progress reports
- Carrying out cash flow and turnover forecasts
Ideally, but not desirable, you will have this experience:
- Worked on projects valued up to £5m
- Various forms or contract including JCT and NEC
- Experience of design and build contracts
This is a great opportunity to flourish into a talented Quantity Surveyor working for an exceptional client of ours. Please get in touch for further info on this fantastic opportunity, ask for Callum on 0191 300 63 60, or send your CV via indeed.