Assistant Quantity Surveyor
|Salary||£35k + benefits|
To join a leading regional contractor who operate across the North East. My client is seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join them on a permanent basis to assist the commercial team in the delivery of various construction and social housing projects. Your main duties will include:
- Preparation of take-off’s and collating tender documents for submission of quotations in conjunction with managing surveyor.
- Preparation of material enquiries, analysing quotations and placing of materials orders.
- Resolve material and plant invoice queries and discrepancies.
- Carry out tasks as instructed by various members of the Commercial/quantity surveying team, such as measurement for valuations
- Participate in recording of and payment for work.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly valuations for projects.
- Assist in valuation of variations.
- Attend meetings and training sessions as requested.
This role will offer you the opportunity to progress your career and gain further education.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Previous experience of working within the construction sector (either sub-contractor or main-contractor experience)
- Be driven and ambitious and want to further your education and skillset
- Have excellent communication skills
Please get in touch to discuss this excellent opportunity in more detail.