Associate Mechanical Design Engineer
|Salary||£55k - £60k|
Our client is an established nationwide multi-disciplinary outfit, looking for a talented Building Services Associate Mechanical Design Engineer.
Working closely with the Associate Director, as a key member of the Mechanical (Building) Services design team, you will play an integral role in the development of an industry leading team.
- Leading the engineering team
- Resource planning and management
- Financial performance of the team and fee
- Supporting project and work winning bids
- You will be a Chartered Engineer, degree qualified in Building Services or similar.
- A member of a Professional Institute such as CIBSE or IET, Fellow would advantageous
To undertake an appropriate level of technical/quality management responsibility and control by:
- Using up to date IT, technical methodology and information sources
- Regularly reviewing computations, information and content of projects (Project Reviews)
- Ensuring all work is completed under the company quality assurance procedures
- Resolving any problems/difficulties during project progression
- Maintenance/updating of relevant literature/information sources/contacts
- Contributing to development of working practices to improve team efficiency particularly with reference to the use of IT
- To support and promote use of BIM on relevant projects and undertake the necessary CPD to ensure clear understanding of process
- A comprehensive, current knowledge base of all Mechanical Building and infrastructure services.
- Proven track record of exceptional project delivery and client satisfaction.