Bid Writer - Construction
|Location||Tyne & Wear|
A key client of mine is seeking an experienced Bid Writer to join them on a permanent basis in the North East. My client is a successful national construction company who focus on prestigious construction schemes throughout the North East. Due to expansion and growth, they're seeking a Bid Writer to manage the process of compiling and producing quality bids in order to win contracts and secure places on frameworks.
Main responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Liaise with the bid team & pre-construction team on tenders to ensure price and quality are adequate
- Identify opportunities to enhance and improve the bid writing process
- Review bids prior to submission to check for errors and continuity
- Maintain accurate information, recording all relevant bid information (wins, losses, feedback etc)
- Plan and maintain records o tenders (expected dates, submission deadlines etc)
My client is ideally seeking an individual with:
- Excellent written and communication skill
- Up to date knowledge of construction industry
- Experience of Bid Writing and management throughout the life cycle of the bid
- Computer literate (MS Office)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving business who is enjoying a prolonged period of success and who will offer a market-leading salary and benefits package.