|Salary||£25,000 - £30,000|
Our client is a well-known multi-discipline design and engineering company who are looking for a BIM Technician to liaise with the project BIM Manager for project requirements. You will be tasked with producing Revit families where required, to the required level of detail.
- Working within the requirements of the project BIM execution plan and company procedures.
- Produce 2D layouts/sections/schematics, using AutoCAD.
- Produce 3D BIM models, generating 2D/3D/layouts/sections/schematics, to include information modelling to the requirement of the project, using Revit MEP.
- Clash detection, using Navisworks.
- Communicating with the internal/external project team. Travel may be necessary according to the project requirements.
- An understanding of the requirement for building services co-ordination.
Working to have knowledge of BS 1992, PAS 1192 and BS8541.
- Experience in using Revit MEP on real projects (examples of work required at interview, in native .rvt file
- Desirable experience of projects within a variety of business sectors (typically Industrial Process,
Manufacturing, Power Generation, Aviation, Education, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Residential,
- Familiar with assurance processes, codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to liaise and co-ordinate with all other members of the Design Team.
- Experience in using other software packages desirable, such as: AutoCAD MEP, CADDuct/FabMEP, Solibri
- Full UK driving licence, or working towards (any penalties/convictions declared).
- Ideally educated to A-Level or relevant degree level.
- ONC/HNC Level