|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne|
An established construction company are seeking a Contracts Manager to join their diverse and dynamic business in the North East.
The company offer a range of fitout and refurbishment services boasting a healthy pipeline with a key focus on commercial schemes.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing projects with up to £1.5m.
Typical duties include:
- Concurrently managing the delivery of up to 4 projects valued up to £1m
- Management and professional development of staff
- Contribution to pre-construction, to ensure a seamless handover to operational teams
- Advocate and comply with company policy and procedure and contribute to the development of company culture
- The projects are predominantly retail and housing refurbishment and new build
- The candidate must be an experienced Contracts Manager, with a background in refurbishment and fitout preferably projects relating to schools, offices and education
- The candidate must have experience directing a direct labour force
An attractive salary and benefits package will be discussed confidentially with Coleman James on application.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency.