Site Manager - Social housing refurbishment
National contractor are seeking an experienced Site Manager to join their well-established team working on social housing refurbishment. This company have a healthy pipeline secured for the next 2 years focusing on projects between £2-£20M.
Role and responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Project Manager and keeping them up to date with the site schedule
- Liaising with Stakeholders
- Ordering materials
- Resolving any issues within the team or sub-contractors
- Complying to all OHS regulations
- Managing a team of Supervisors and Labourers ensuring everyone knows what is expected of them
- Experience working on social housing refurbishment schemes.
- A thorough understanding of the total project life cycle, from dealing with strategic issues at conception stage, through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project review.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of all of the main project management concepts, tools and techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of construction industry technical matters, such as different procurement routes and value management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency.