|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne|
National contractor are seeking an experienced Engineering Manager to join their well-established team working on across commercial and industrial projects. This company have a healthy pipeline secured for the next 2 years focusing on projects between £5-£25M.
Role and responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Senior leadership team and keeping them up to date with the site schedule
- Liaising with Stakeholders
- Ensuring all Q&A is all lined up
- Resolving any issues within the team or sub-contractors
- Complying to all OHS regulations
- Managing a team of Engineers ensuring everyone knows what is expected of them
- Experience working on newbuild industrial schemes.
- A thorough understanding of the total project life cycle, from dealing with strategic issues at conception stage, through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project review.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of all of the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Excellent knowledge of construction industry technical matters, such as different procurement routes and value management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency.