|£50k + benefits
A key client of mine, who is an established construction company based in the North East, is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a permanent basis. My client work across construction new-build and refurbishment in the following sectors: education, commercial and residential. Your main duties will include: but not be limited to:
- Accurate costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect of the project
- Analysing and reporting on costs and cash flow vs budget
- Preparing tenders and procure sub-contractors, goods and materials
- Evaluating and agreeing variations and instructions
- Liaising with site personnel and subcontractors in order to maximise productivity
You must have:
- 2 years post-grad experience
- Experience of working for a main-contractor or specialist sub-contractor
- Hold a relevant degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction
- Be driven, focused and hard-working
This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a long-term role where they can develop as a Quantity Surveying professional within a well-regarded, busy company.
Please get in touch for more information.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency.