|Salary||£55,000 - £65,000 + package|
A key client of ours are currently seeking a Contracts Manager to join their well established team based in the North East on a permanent basis, operating within the civils arm of their business, managing over multiple contracts across the range of schemes they have in the pipeline. The candidate will be responsible for all civils operations on a number of sites, with values ranging between £50k and £6m and will have ownership of a project from start to finish.
The ideal candidate will have experience dealing with managing over multiple contracts ranging in value, with a strong knowledge of civil engineering.
- Managing over projects from inception to completion
- Providing regular updates and progress reports on ongoing work
- Plan/forecast future requirements needed within the business
- Carry out meetings regularly with on site and off site teams
- Direct management of Project & Site Managers on various sites
- Client Liaison
- Managing design and any updates to program and plan
- A Valid SMSTS
- A Valid CSCS
- HNC Civil Engineering (Desirable)
- Experience of managing multiple contracts on an ongoing basis, ranging in value
- Ability to travel/commute to locations
- Driving License
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Recruitment are acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of the client.