Electrical Design Engineer
Junior or Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer required to join the Leeds office of this growing privately owned Building Services consultancy.
This client specialises in the design of high end projects ranging across both private and public sectors with an impressive project portfolio including Healthcare, Commercial, Custodial, Residential and Education.
With a genuine passion for design and pride in the work they deliver, this is a unique opportunity to join a thriving business that will offer continued support and development to assist you in achieving your long-term career goals.
- Ideally minimum 2 years of full design experience in a consultancy environment
- Be conversant with Microsoft Office
- Have experience of using building services design packages such as Amtech or Relux / Dialux
- Be able to demonstrate initiative to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Have a good understanding of electrical building services
- Be AutoCAD competent and familiar with Revit MEP
- Have a desire to learn to further their career
If you are looking to work in a motivating and exciting team environment – this is the role for you!
To find out more, please contact Robyn Keelin for full details – 07908137698 - firstname.lastname@example.org