Building Services contractor based in Hull are seeking an Electrical Estimator to join their well-established business on a permanent basis. Offering full M&E design and installation service, this company provides first class Building Services solutions across a variety of projects including Industrial, Commercial, Education and Residential.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity working for a company that genuinely value their staff, we would love to hear from you. Realistic long term progression within a supportive and team focused environment, you would see yourself working within a team of dedicated Estimators on projects ranging anywhere from £150k - £12m in value.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Working alongside the other electrical and/or mechanical estimators as well as independently within a busy estimating projects department
- Complete take-offs from drawings/information provided.
- Full document control on each tender.
- Liaise with subcontractors/suppliers to gain competitive quotations.
- Value Engineering and/or partial design works on tenders.
- Liaise with mechanical estimators to ensure fully compliant M&E quotation.
- Input take offs into estimating software and finalise quotation.
You must be able to demonstrate experience having worked on Building Services projects, ideally for an M&E contractor.
For full details on this role, please contact Callum Bennett – email@example.com