|Salary||£23,000 - £27,000 pa depending upon experience|
Our client is looking for a FM Coordinator to strengthen their existing team.
- Logging calls / jobs onto the CAFM system
- Allocating work orders to the engineers
- Take ownership for the PPM schedule and reactive maintenance jobs
- Ensure jobs are completed and changes are communicated / logged
- Check compliance in line with clients requirements
- Ensure engineers reports are completed / chasing as appropriate
- Tracking job progress against KPI’s
- Updating work record sheets
- Update system to reflect asset / plant replacement & equipment, warranty details, location of plant & equipment and supplier & installers details
- Initial response to front-line complaints and service related issues arising from reactive and planned works
- Provide general administrative support
The ideal candidate will have worked in a FM administrative environment previously, have experience with CAFM systems and the scheduling of engineers. You will be an excellent communicator with strong customer service skills and the ability to multi-task in a busy office environment.