JCP Document Controller
|Salary||£20,000 - £24,000|
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator/Document controller for an established M&E Company. You will join their Document Control team to cover Maternity leave for a period of 12 months. You will be managing an array of documents for various projects to a high degree of reliability for: security, version, visibility, availability and most importantly, with a controlled reliable audit trail.
The successful candidate will need to quickly establish a clear understanding of both company procedure and company document management System. Your position is all about working closely with colleagues, clients and subcontractors, building strong relationships to enable efficient transition of information throughout the project’s life.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing large volumes of incoming data in line with the company standard
- Maintaining databases and records
- Managing large volumes of outgoing information in line with the company procedures
- Maintaining document control procedures and standards
- Liaising with Project Engineers and Project Managers as well as external clients
- Formatting reports and spread sheets (in both Word & Excel) to desired standard
- Producing and collating pdfs (in Adobe)
- Taking the lead within the team in relation to document control issues
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable track record of providing administrative support to a team, displaying excellent verbal and written communication skills in the process. The ability to evidence knowledge of safety standards is important to us as the ability to coordinate information with other disciplines to achieve optimum design solutions. We need a motivated team player who works well under pressure, can multi-task and provide a pro-active solution orientated approach.
This really is a great opportunity to be part of a business with a unique mission: to provide the best technical solutions to solve our clients’ problems – and give our people the chance to grow and develop. Our teams bring client focus, integrity, collaboration and technical excellence to every project.