Mechanical Design Engineer
|Salary||£30,000 - £50,000|
Mechanical Design Engineer of either Intermediate or Senior level required to join this thriving Manchester City Centre consultancy. Established for over 40 years, this client offers fantastic prospects working within a team of highly dedicated and passionate Engineers. They are extremely proud of their varied project portfolio which spans most sectors.
A happy and fulfilled workforce is essential to this client and your hard work will be recognised and rewarded.
If you are considering a move into a forward thinking and dynamic company offering flexible working and continued support towards your professional development, this is the role for you!
The main responsibilities would be to deliver large complex and niche projects on time and to the highest technical standard.
You will need to be both a team player working within a multidisciplinary group assisting other engineers along with helping and encouraging the graduate members and have the initiative to work alone. You will monitor the quality control on projects to ensure the company quality standards are being achieved, prepare calculations / specifications and drawings, ensuring they comply with the clients brief.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Excellent Client / Architect facing skills
- Enthusiastic, proactive, adaptable and approachable
- Relevant Electrical Design Engineering qualifications – ideally degree educated.
- Member of CIBSE or IET
- Ideally Chartered status – or working towards chartered status, although not essential
- Possess a strong knowledge of Building Services Engineering Systems including their performance, application and operation