Mechanical Project Engineer
Mechanical Project Engineer required to join this leading national M&E contract on a major project in Brighton.
A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and forward-thinking company with a passion for innovative design and construction.
A Project Mechanical Engineer must be able to be technically responsible for the detailed design
and construction of a small to medium-sized Buildings project. They would typically manage and
supervise between 2 and 4 Senior Mechanical Engineers.
- Delivers the technical and company capabilities as set out below.
- Clearly demonstrates the behaviours set out below.
- Degree in Engineering Discipline (Mechanical), other construction or design related degree, or an industry recognised technical or engineering qualification (NVQ level 4) plus demonstrable experience in a design and construction delivery environment.
- Professionally qualified / chartered by a recognised body
- Essential - >8 years relevant technical / practical experience within an engineering role.
For full details on this opportunity, please email your CV to Callum Bennett or call 01913006360 to discuss.