MEP BIM Technician
|Salary||Negotiable + pension + car allowance + bonus + healthcare + benefits|
My client is recruiting a Building Services CAD/BIM Technician in the North East Region. The role will be based from their regional office in Leeds. Flexible working arrangements are available.
Working as part of a team and on an individual basis to carry out MEPH services coordination on Auto desk Revit software including:
• Developing data rich ‘BIM’ Models either from ‘scratch’ or adopting and enhancing design BIM model.
• Developing detailed schematics that reflect the requirements of the coordinated services.
• Understanding BIM ‘standards’ for the development of the BIM process.
• Working closely with the Engineering team to ensure all technical and installation requirements have been identified.
• Working in a “Common Data Environment”, updating and downloading information as required.
• Working with architects and structural engineers to develop good cost effective solutions for the MEPH installation.
• Preparing detailed ‘end-sheets’ for subcontractors to install to, complete with notes, dimensions for setting out and invert levels.
• Preparing ‘As fitted’ models and drawings from information returned from site.
• Attending site from time-to-time to review installation progress & ‘lessons learnt’.
Who are we looking for?
• Good experience in the MEPH building services industry.
• Keen to learn and progress within the CAD team and company.
• Capable or working on an individual basis or as part of a team and able to manage own time and workload where appropriate.
• Efficient user of AutoCAD, Revit MEP, Navisworks.
• Efficient user of office programmes (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams etc)
• Able to communicate well with colleagues, engineers, line manager. Raising any concerns/queries they may have in the right way.
• Able to adapt to changing situations in a calm and rational manner and be proactive in finding solutions wherever necessary.
What’s in it for you?
In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, including car allowance and bonus scheme, contributory pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), gym subsidy, social club and many more exiting benefits. We also provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
For full details on this opportunity please contact Robyn Haswell on 07908137698 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org