Mobile Fabric Engineer
|Location||Norwich and Ipswich|
- Fabric work, looking after plants, fire doors, roof inspection and repairs, painting and minor carpentry work.
- Changing door handles, lighting, locks, plastering. Painting, changing tiles. Help with emergency lighting and track working.
- Help the others with their work too.
Ideal candidate would have:
- Experience within Facilities Management
- Time Served Joiner (Desirable)
- Handyman / Carpentry / Wood work experience (Essential)
- Driving Licence (Essential)
- On-call - 1in8 (£115 standby)
- Dayshift Monday to Friday (overtime paid at time and one half and double Sundays)
- Electric vehicle (will cover cost of charging and installation of port)
- 25 days holiday + BH