|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne|
It’s time to stop complaining about your job and get a better one!
We are offering an exciting opportunity for an office administrator to join our growing team in Newcastle.
We recognise our admin support will play an integral part to our success as an organisation.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- You will be required to provide full administration duties to the office of recruitment consultants
- Typing up CV's, mail mergers, interview notes and letters
- Booking travel and hotel accommodation and processing expenses
- Meet and greet guests, serve refreshments and maintain meeting rooms
- Ensuring all compliance documentation information is recorded, scanned and filed
- Inputting information on the in-house database system & website (training provided)
- Maintenance of office supplies and stationery
- Basic finance duties as required
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess previous administration experience
- Have an eye for detail
- Calm under pressure
- Possess a thorough understanding of Microsoft office
- Experience of working in an office or sales environment previously is desired
- Have a positive and approachable manner
- Possess excellent organisation skills
- Possess a good standard of general education
Coleman James is a well-established recruitment agency within the Construction & Built Environment. We pride ourselves on delivering a first class service to our clients, which span across the UK. We have extensive sector knowledge within Architecture, Building Services, Construction, Facilities Management & Interior Design.
Our environment is energetic and fast-paced and we only want the best. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join our team and be able to learn and develop a wide range of skills and knowledge within administration, recruitment and the construction industry.
Do your research, check out our website www.coleman-james.com and if you’re up for an exciting new challenge get in touch.
Life’s too short, work somewhere fun where you can work hard, gain experience and develop your skills.
Don’t dread Monday’s work somewhere you want to be!
Please contact Astrid Clough for more information or apply on-line to avoid disappointment