A well established consultancy firm are seeking an Office Manager to join their team in an office on the outskirts of Durham for a maternity cover contract.
The role will cover a number of duties and responsibilities including
- Managing the office admin functions including document control and commercial admin
- Hands on role, you will be expected to undertake typing, photocopying, archiving, letters, presentations, reports
- Coordinate schedules, appointments and meetings, booking meeting rooms
- Using Sage accountancy software to organise finances as required
- Booking of travel and accommodation
- Organisation of office annual leave
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Assist in the formatting of documents for members of staff as required
The client is looking for a proven office manager with experience in a similar role.
This is to work in a busy office environment, they are looking for someone with a proactive approach with the ability to use own initiative.
Applicants must be able to use a range of software packages including email, spreadsheets and databases to ensure efficient running of the office. Applicants must also be conversant in Microsoft Office.