Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
|Salary||£45k - £55k|
Our client is an established nationwide multi-disciplinary outfit, looking for a talented Building Services Principal Mechanical Design Engineer.
- Design and specify all aspects of mechanical building services in accordance with current guidelines, standards and regulations
- Contribute to the design planning, resourcing and fee planning of specific project teams
- Contribute to the development of the mechanical services department as required
- You will be a chartered engineer, degree qualified in Building Services or similar or have submitted your application.
- A member of a Professional institute such as CIBSE or IET, Fellow would be advantageous
- Proven track record in mechanical services design
- Proven track record of project delivery
- The ability to lead teams of engineers as part of multi-discipline design team
- Strong demonstrable communication and interpersonal skills