|Salary||Up to £60k. per annum|
• Ensures execution of obligations detailed within the Contract whilst ensuring compliance with the company Safety culture, guidelines, environment and legislative requirements.
• Working in conjunction with the Manager - Operations Delivery, Manager - Programmes, Delivery Managers and supporting Operations Team, executes the delivery of each Project and Contractual obligation to pre-agreed budgets.
• Continuously analyses operations and processes, and initiates respective innovation projects
• Contributes to and monitors relevant Project KPI's
• Liaise with internal Departments to ensure all "Internal Client" support is in place to allow safe & successful execution of all Programme and Contractual obligations and solves delivery Issues
• Monitors and analyses the P&L statements for individual projects with regards to influences on the profitability.
• Supports and monitors their own employee satisfaction, qualification, development and performance management
• Support the Sales/BD process in the definition of the Project Execution with respect to resources, programme and delivery risk
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Relevant University Degree or equivalent further education and/or 5 years plus of relevant industry/sector experience
• Formal Project Management certification is highly desirable
• Strong command of the English language
For the area of Programme Management candidate demonstrates:
• Excellent know how in Project Management processes providing contributions, which "makes the difference"
• Effective project management, including effective resource allocation within assigned projects
• The ability to evaluate, judge and decides on alternative options, effectively and accountably
• Flexible cooperation with management and experts, inside and outside the company, driving team effectiveness and results
• Ability to supervise and evaluate the appliance of function specific techniques
• The skill sets to be able to drive the business in Coaching and Mentoring environment