Reporting to the Associate Director, the Project Manager will support our client organisations and will be competent in managing all aspects of the project lifecycle. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to manage stakeholders of all levels, have a track record of meeting time and budgetary requirements and be an advocate of health and safety on sites.
Staff will be supported to progress to a level consistent with their own aspiration, by both inhouse mentoring and approved external academic and professional courses.
- Successfully deliver on time and budget as per the clients goals and objectives
- Responsible for producing all management reports and providing on-going status of the project to the client at all levels of seniority.
- Lead and manage and oversee project budget, project schedules and project control budgets
- Manage all project functions related to project management, site management, project control, engineering management, procurement, construction management and commissioning to meet the project(s) goals
- Manage NEC 3/4 contracts on behalf of the client
- Maintain positive working relationships with the client and all stakeholders
- Identify risks and ensure operational impacts are minimised
- Manage QA/QC programs are effectively established
- Monitor and conduct reviews of detailed designs and drawing specifications
- Lead and manage commissioning process on behalf of the client
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of B.S. degree in STEM subject
- Member of the APM
- 5+ years of project management experience.
- 5+ years of utilities or civil's industry experience
- Strong track record of NEC 3/4 contract management
- Strong track record of successfully completed projects in the utilities or civil's industry
- Experience in managing design and development of projects
- Experience in capital project management from £1M to £30M plus;
- Recognised safety competency such as NEBOSH or IOSH (for managers)