Project Quantity Surveyor
|Salary||£45k + benefits|
A key client of mine, a successful main contractor, is seeking a Project Quantity Surveyor to join them on a permanent basis in Durham. My client has been established for over 20 years' and are a leading construction and fit-out service provider, working across the North of England. Due to an increased workload and period of successful tendering, they're seeking an individual to join their commercial team.
Your main duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Compile valuations
- Prepare internal valuations to determine accurate cost reports
- Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
- Commercial administration and lie management of several projects at one time (retail & construction)
- Timely cash-flow management
- Accurate cost reporting
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A degree in Quantity Surveying (or equivalent)
- Be driven and committed to deliver projects on-tome and within budget, maximising profit throughout
- 5 or more years' experience within a Quantity Surveying role
This is an excellent opportunity to join a secure company with a strong pipeline of work and one in which you will be given the opportunity to progress to Senior QS level.
Please get in touch to find out more about this role.