Quantity Surveyor - Specialist Sub-contractor
|Location||Tyne & Wear|
|Salary||£35k + benefits|
I am working with a leading specialist sub-contractor based in Tyne & Wear who is seeking a Quantity Surveyor or Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be required to carry out the following:
- Re- measurements on site
- Valuing variations
- Dealing with contractual issues as and when they arise
- Regularly liaising with site teams to ensure projects run smoothly and on-time
- Agreeing final accounts
You will be provided with a structured path for progression and the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment offering learning and development.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Previously worked in a sub-contractor environment
- Previously worked as a QS for 4 or more years
- Have experience in the roofing sector (desirable)
This is well-suited to an Assistant level QS seeking a challenging role or an established QS from a sub-contract background, seeking a fresh challenge.