|Salary||£50k + benefits|
A client of mine, who is a main national contractor with a turnover in excess of £80m, is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join them on a permanent basis. You will be working on various design and build projects, including: student accommodation, healthcare, leisure and commercial. Main duties will include:
- Accurate costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect of site development
- Analysing and reporting on costs and cash flow vs budget
- Undertaking accurate viability/feasibility studies to support decision-making in site acquisition and development
- Preparing tenders and procure sub-contractors, goods and materials
- Evaluating and agreeing variations and instructions
- Liaising with site personnel and subcontractors in order to maximise productivity
This is an excellent opportunity for an established QS to join a thriving business who will allow you to progress your career to Senior level, or for an experienced Senior QS who is seeking a fresh challenge.
to be considered for this role, you must have:
- Previously worked in a main-contracting environment
- Have ran your own projects valued up to £5m
- Be willing to travel 1-2 times a fortnight to site (which could be based out of the area)
- A degree or equivalent qualification in construction
Please get in touch to discuss this excellent role further.