Revit MEP Technician/Coordinator
|Salary||£38,000 - £48,000|
Revit MEP Technician/Coordinator required to join this leading North East based consultancy boasting a first class project portfolio. This client offers innovative engineering solutions across a vast range of project sectors including Commercial, Education, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare . Due to growth they have an urgent requirement for a Revit MEP Coordinator with aspirations to progress – the role comes with a clear path to BIM Manager and the opportunity to grow a team.
The successful candidate will join a very dynamic and experienced design team and will be responsible for the production of all required 3D coordinated drawings.
- A clear understanding of delivery of projects to a high standard from bid stage to operation
- Full working knowledge of Revit, as well as Navisworks other Autodesk software’s
- Proficiency producing drawings and creating 3D models
- Able to work as part of a team and as when needed under your own initiative
- Strong knowledge of BIM, with proven track record of BIM implementation
- Experience setting up and coordinating BIM models
If you are looking to secure a future within an exciting and driven environment offering long term progression whilst working on a diverse range of projects, please get in touch for full details.
Please email a CV or call Robyn Keelin on 07908137698