Senior Electrical Engineer
|Salary||35,000 - 49,000|
Our client is a leading design and engineering company that specialises in complex infrastructure, process and built environments across the full project life cycle.
They are looking for a talented individual to provide electrical engineering design input and leadership to their design projects and provide input to work winning.
- Lead the delivery of electrical services scope of work across multiple projects, as part of a single or multi discipline design team.
- Carry out any or all stages of electrical design from concept to completion as required by the project.
- Lead the preparation of enquires for potential major projects, including generation of man-hours
- Lead a multi disciplinary design team where required.
- Report on project technical and financial performance to Director.
- Actively contribute to the development of the department.
- Assure the quality of design by junior team members
- Assist in the mentoring and development of more junior engineers.
- To be recognised for exceptional delivery with our clients
- Degree qualified in either Electrical Engineering or Building Services or related.
- A professional registration (CEng/IEng) is preferred.
- A comprehensive, current knowledge base of all electrical building and infrastructure services.
- Proven and demonstrable track record of exceptional project delivery and client satisfaction in both technical and commercial aspects.
- Experience of major projects within a variety of business sectors (typically industrial process, Manufacturing, Power Generation, Aviation, Education, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical)
- Fully familiar with assurance processes, codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to liaise and co-ordinate with clients, Architects and all other members of the Design Team.