Senior P6 Planner
As a Senior Planner you will be working within the clients Major Projects team.
Your day to day duties will include;
- Ensuring the programme is continually developed, communicated, reviewed, monitored, and efficiently delivered across all stages of the project lifecycle supporting the project management team in preconstruction and construction through to handover.
- Working closely with the operational team to plan the sequence, logistics, and resourcing of the works, as well as monitoring and providing the programme conscience of the project.
- As expected with a senior planning role, regular identification of change and early warning matters are an absolute, which will require production, and subsequent communication of assessments with the commercial team to manage any change.
This role of Senior Planner is great for you if:
- You have demonstrable experience in contract planning for a main contractor, including change management
- You have proven delivery experience of large-scale infrastructure projects with a sound technical knowledge of the construction process
- You have experience of large in-situ, reinforced concrete structures and civil engineering carried out in a complex environment with consideration of multiple stakeholders
- Good level of competency within Primavera P6
- Excellent communication skills, including strong leadership, management, and problem-solving skills and can take the lead with client interfaces
- A proactive, enthusiastic, and collaborative approach, with good attention to detail