Senior Planner - Construction
|Location||Tyne & Wear|
|Salary||£60k + benefits|
My client, a main national leading contractor, is seeking a Planner on a permanent basis to join their team in Tyne & Wear. You will be working on both tender and live project planing, on the following projects: healthcare, commercial, education and mixed use (new-build and refurbishment, valued up to £15m).
Your main duties will include:
- Coordinating and managing tender planning, working alongside the estimating and technical teams
- Produce, monitor and maintain construction programmes on multiple projects at one time
- Support the overall delivery and management of various projects throughout the North East
- Ensuring the programme/plan for the project is compliant with the clients procedures
- Identify major issues/constraints, and address these with the site teams/pre-construction team
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Previous experience in a planing role with a main contractor
- A successful track-record of assisting in the delivery of new-build projects
- Experience of both tender and project planning
- Experience of using Asta PowerProject (not essential, but desirable)
- A degree or equivalent, in the field of construction
- Be driven, have excellent communication skills and be forward-thinking
You will be rewarded with a market-leading salary and the opportunity to work for a top main contractor in the region.
As well as this opportunity, I am also recruiting for Planners in Durham, please get in touch for more information.