Senior Project Manager
|Salary||£70,000 - £85,000 + car allowance + 20% bonus + package|
Senior Project Manager
£70,000 to £85,000 + car/car allowance + 20% bonus + package
An opportunity to work for a nationally renowned contractor, that prides itself on the calibre of it staff and that operates in multiple sectors across the UK, developing and maintaining the UK’s infrastructure.
This opportunity will give the right individual the ability to take overall responsibility on the build of two new Rail stations, massively improving the rail network in the West Midlands.
You will be responsible and accountable for the following;
- Prepare a Contract Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Plan at the start of the contract and ensure that the project team operates in accordance with it.
- Ensure that all staff and operatives are competent for the tasks and responsibilities given to them.
- Have an advanced understanding of CDM
- Ensure that all project operations are planned and executed in accordance with the requirements of the business manual.
- Ensure ALL new employees, including sub-contract employees, are instructed on Environmental and Quality requirements, including project specific requirements.
- Ensure that all operations are planned to deliver a safe system of work.
- Ensure that all sub-contractors are made aware of their responsibilities for the contract
- Produce and monitor a resource programme with costings.
- Understands, leads the control and monitoring of costs on the site.
- Demonstrates excellent man-management skills
- Trains/develops his/her staff.
- Completes projects on time and within budget.
- Can be counted upon to produce results which create excellence, e.g. client satisfaction, WIP and cash, the performance of subcontractors and suppliers, the compliance of the project within the intended standards for health, safety and welfare, planning standards including commercial forecasting.
You will be able to work autonomously, and manage sub-contractors effectively. You should have experience or a good level of understanding in the above points and be able to provide examples of them. You will ideally have a Civil Engineering or management related degree, backed up by at least 5 years of experience in Civil Engineering or Rail, ideally with knowledge of station builds including bridges, carparks and build.
HOW TO APPLY
If you think this role could be for you, apply via email to email@example.com or call on 07450031226 for a confidential discussion. If this role is not for you, but you are still open to opportunities don’t be afraid to reach out!