Senior Quantity Surveyor - Civil Engineering & Groundwork's
|Salary||£50k + benefits|
A market-leading civil engineering and groundwork's company is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor on a permanent basis to join their commercial team based in Durham. My client is involved in the following projects: housing infrastructure, earthworks, demolition, civil engineering and asbestos removal. They're seeking a commercial professional who has experience of working on housing infrastructure projects and has the ability to carry out the following tasks:
- Preparation of monthly application for payment to the client and ensuring certification and payments are received on time;
- Management of compensation events and early warnings;
- Preparation of monthly cost value reconciliation report;
- Preparation of monthly cost and value to complete forecast in conjunction with Site Manager;
- Preparation of final accounts;
- Develop supply chain relationships with suppliers and sub-contractors for the benefit of the framework and future contracts.
To be considered for this role you must have experience of working on housing infrastructure and civil engineering projects. It would also be beneficial to have:
- A degree in quantity surveying
- A driven and ambitious attitude
- Excellent communication skills
Please get in touch to discuss this excellent opportunity in more detail.