Senior Quantity Surveyor - Main-contractor - North East
|Location||Tyne & Wear|
|Salary||£70k + benefits|
A client of mine, who is a tier 1 main-contractor with a turnover in excess of £80m, is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join them on a permanent basis. You will be working on various new-build commercial projects across the North East, ranging from £15m - £40m: Main duties will include:
- Accurate costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect of site development
- Analysing and reporting on costs and cash flow vs budget
- Undertaking accurate viability/feasibility studies to support decision-making in site acquisition and development
- Preparing tenders and procure sub-contractors, goods and materials
- Evaluating and agreeing variations and instructions
- Liaising with site personnel and subcontractors in order to maximise productivity
This is an excellent opportunity for an established QS to join a thriving business who will allow you to progress your career to Senior level, or for an experienced Senior QS who is seeking a fresh challenge.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Previously worked in a main-contracting environment
- Have ran your own projects valued more than £10m
- A degree or equivalent qualification in construction
Please get in touch to discuss this excellent role further.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency.