|Salary||£250 - £270 Day|
A key client of ours are currently looking for a Site Agent to join a new build housing project located in Darlington on a freelance basis, managing over the civils packages on the build development. Someone who has worked for a subcontractor managing over plot works on a build project would be essential. The ideal candidate will have had experience managing over multiple civil engineering packages on residential developments, with a keen eye for detail and monitoring ongoing works, as well as being a client liaison and having strong technical knowledge. This is a freelance contract and we are looking for someone to start ASAP, with the potential to go permanent.
- Management of subcontractors/groundworkers
- Overseeing the civil elements being implemented on site
- Client and visitor liaison
- Regular upkeep of reports daily on ongoing work
- Managing paperwork
- Quality inspections
- A Valid SMSTS
- A Valid First Aid
- A Valid CSCS
- Experience of dealing with civil packages on residential schemes
- Housing Infrastructure experience
- Technical Knowledge
This is a Freelance opportunity and Coleman James Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of the client.