|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
One of the region’s leading civil engineering contractors is currently recruiting for an experienced Site Agent to join the site delivery team for a scheme in Leeds at circa £1million comprising of deep drainage, pumping station and utility installations.
You would be responsible for the overall delivery of the scheme, H&S - RAMS, PUWER, LOLER, Quality and Environmental, take offs and Material ordering, Ordering plant and equipment, planning and programming. You must also be comfortable in liaising with clients and main contractors, giving progress reports at site meetings.
Key responsibilities include;
- Client Interface
- Ordering of materials
- Managing Subcontractors
- Efficient delivery of works to program & budget
- Controlling safety, quality & environmental activities
- Monitor the progress and report back to the client or client’s representatives
- Responsible for the overall management
- Responsible for the day to day running on site activity
- First Aid
- Confined Spaces (preferable but not essential)