Station Design Engineer - Junior
|Salary||£27,000pa to £33,000pa|
Working within the engineering team, we are looking for a graduate/junior engineer to join an already established team to enable our client to meet its contractual requirements.
The ideal candidate will preferably hold a degree in an engineering or telecoms related discipline and have some station design experience.
- Assisting with deliverables for design elements from design stage through to As-Built phase.
- Contributing to internal design reviews for project documentation prior to release to ensure compliance with relevant specifications.
- Assisting with the production of Conceptual and Detailed design layout plans, sections, elevations, and detailed drawings for various stages of the project lifecycle.
- Contributing to coordinating product samples for testing.
- Assisting with analysis of technical issues at all stages and facilitating problem solving with manufacturer support.
- Assisting with health and safety risk assessments at design stage, ensuring designs are prepared and/or modified to avoid foreseeable health and safety risks at installation stage.
- Able to work as part of a dynamic team, as well as demonstrating individual drive and ownership of allocated tasks.
- Support the culture of continuous HSE improvement.
- Capable of working to tight project time scales whilst paying attention to detail, and act comfortably under pressure.
- A good understanding of Comms, electrical & mechanical design regulations.