Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Salary||£17k plus commission and benefits|
Kickstart your career with the professionals; Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Due to rapid growth over the last three years, we are looking to expand our Construction team in 2019 with driven, self-motivated, tenacious individuals who share our core values and are keen to join a successful company with serious growth plans.
Coleman James is a progressive, independent recruitment company focussed exclusively on the Construction and the Built Environment industries. We operate nationally from our newly refurbished Head Office at Hoults Yard, there’s great perks on offer and we do all that we can to ensure Coleman James is an amazing place to work. We take care of the little things, so our team can take care of the big things.
Our Management team has over 50 years of recruitment experience, exceptional sector knowledge and strong reputations in the marketplace. The support and training provided will bring exciting opportunities for the right candidate. With Coleman James, you’ll excel in your career and enjoy the journey.
What will you be doing?
- Applying yourself daily, showing a great attitude, aptitude, initiative by spotting and acting on opportunities to generate revenue at pace.
- Achieve set targets.
- Source candidates from a variety of sources including company database, job boards, LinkedIn and a variety of other social media and online platforms.
- Building a strong understanding of your market.
- Attract business using sales, business development, networking and marketing techniques
- Retaining client and candidate relationships by building rapport and managing expectations
- Carry out successful client sales and service visits
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts
- Resourcing candidates for designated areas using various job boards
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client and briefing the candidate about the responsibilities of the role, the salary, and benefits
- Negotiating and offering advice on salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates.
What are we looking for in our Recruitment Consultants?
- Ideally a proven track record of generating new business
- Ability to work under pressure and exceed expectations
- Self-motivated, driven, money motivated with a want to start a career in recruitment
- Be accountable and take responsibility for your actions and results and all aspects of your role
- Mature, self-assured individual who will take direction well and a keen interest in the construction sector would be ideal
- Consistency in the results, communication and messaging you deliver at all times
- Maintain resilience at all times
- Someone who shares our core values
£17k, plus commission and benefits
Our promise to you;
So, what’s in it for you? Along with a competitive salary here’s our promise to you…
- GET EXCITED ABOUT MONDAYS
- Regular parties and nights out
- Annual charity work for CJ chosen charity
- Team building days
- Street food Fridays - culinary delights from across the globe
- Areas to take a break; pool table / games room & library
- A tight-knit team with big ambition
- A fantastic working environment in our stunning new office (come and see for yourself)
- Lunch with the team on your first day
- A lot of cakes
- Fridge full of beers
- Freedom to work within a framework
- Entrepreneurial culture to “run a business within a business”
- Monthly FIKA sessions to drive culture and teamwork
- Quarterly/Monthly incentive schemes
- Childcare voucher scheme
- A pension scheme
- 24-7 confidential support helpline (for when life throws a curve ball or two)
- A lie-in the day after your birthday (in case of a hangover!)
- Two weeks fully paid ‘break’ (on top of your holidays) at Christmas
- Excellent vibe in Hoults Yard where our HQ is based
- Regular client entertainment events
The grass could be a lot greener, let’s have a confidential chat.