Water Treatment Engineer 4339
|Location||Bristol / South|
|Salary||£26,500 Depending on Experience|
Due to business growth our client is looking for a Water Treatment Engineer to provide a high-quality cost-effective water treatment and legionella control solutions throughout
Main duties will be on the emphasis of pre-commission cleaning of heating and chilled water systems in accordance with BSRIA guidelines, plumbing remedial works and disinfection of domestic hot and cold water systems at various new and existing commercial and industrial properties. Carrying out water treatment analysis on heating and chilled water systems, key tasks include but are not limited to:
- To undertake the reactive and planned maintenance of water treatment plant and equipment, to ensure compliance with the specification, PPM, Schedules and Procedures.
- To flush, record flow rates, chemically clean, inhibit heating and chilled water systems to BSRIA standards.
- Carry out water treatment analysis on heating and chilled water systems and provide solutions to limit corrosion, increase system efficiencies.
- Dosing biocides, inhibitors and glycol products to closed loop systems.
- Complete high quality documentation for clients and commissioning managers, including sample interpretation.
- Disinfection of complex hot and cold water services, including MDPE pipework to water authority standards.
- Remedial works to existing hot and cold water systems.
- Carry out surveys and obtain material costs.
- Ensure all certification and documentation is completed accurately
- Undertake all works in accordance with H&S policy and safe working practices.
- Responsible for ensuring all materials and equipment available to complete jobs.
The suitable candidate must have recent experience within a similar field based role, those with the following qualifications would be highly attractive although not essential:
- Level 2 Plumbing
- CSCS Card
- Legionella Training
This is a Mobile role working across Bristol / Kent / Wiltshire and the ideal candidate would be expected to flexible for overnight stays.
- £26,500pa, reviewed after 6mth.
- Van and fuel card,
- laptop and phone,
- hotels sorted by company £25p/day food allowance.