Junior Electrical Design Engineer
|Salary||£18,500 - £22,000|
My client, an industry leading privately owned Building Services Consultancy are in the market for a Junior or Intermediate level Electrical Building Services Design Engineer to join them on a permanent basis to be based full time from their Manchester office.
This role is offering a clear and structured path for progression with support from the Senior Engineer and Associate Director whom you will assist in the delivery of full project lifecycle electrical services design on projects across a variety of sectors including Healthcare, Education, Residential and Commercial
This role will best suit someone at degree or HND level looking for their next step.
Overview of the role:
- Undertake lighting calculations and sub-mains cable sizing
- Preparation of electrical services drawings – lighting, small power, data, fire alarm
- Attendance of design and site meeting
- Preparation of specifications
- Good working knowledge software such as Amtech/Dialux/Relux/CAD and Microsoft office
Please get in touch for full details