Junior SHEQ Advisor
|Location||Gateshead, Tyne and Wear|
|Salary||Negotiable depending on experience (plus benefits package)|
An opportunity has arisen for a Junior SHEQ Advisor to join a growing Facilities Management company based in the North East.
You will work alongside the Compliance Director assisting with audits, developing processes and managing client compliance. You will be operating as part of the compliance team ensuring effective, efficient and safe operations are taking place.
- Ensure employees are aware of SHEX procedures
- Promote HASAW
- Assist in audits in relation to legislation, SHEQ targets, employees, contractors and customers.
- Induction training for new starters
- Site visits
- Undertake risk assessments
Ideal Candidate would have:
- Facilities Management Qualification
- Experience with ISO
- Training & Progression
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Monday - Friday
- Bonus Scheme
- Phone, Tablet
- Private Healthcare
'This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency'