A well-known and ever-growing planning consultancy in West Yorkshire, is seeking a Landscape Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
My client typically provides a diverse range of services in the built environment, from design through to construction. They have had an influx of new projects and have an exciting project pipeline ahead.
The organisation has opportunities for training, career development and progression. They have a growing and diverse team that have a range of experience.
As a part of the planning team, you will:
- Carry out landscape and visual impact assessments
- Partake in landscape master planning
- Work on a range of projects across residential, restoration and landscape management
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis
- Work alongside the entirety of the planning team and have the opportunity to work independently too
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A Post-Graduate qualification in Landscape Architecture
- Be Chartered or on the pathway to chartership
Furthermore, you must have experience in:
- Landscape and visual impact assessments
- An in-depth understanding of the environmental aspects of landscape architecture
- Using AutoCAD and specific graphics software