|Salary||£negotiable - dependent on experience|
A well-known and award-winning Consultancy in the Yorkshire, and across the country, is seeking a Landscape Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
My client typically works on a range of projects across education, sports, leisure, mixed-use, and residential.
The organisation has opportunities for training, career development and progression. They have a growing and diverse team that have a range of experience.
As a part of the planning team, you will:
- Work on a range of projects
- Have a leading role in the business
- Producing and presenting bids
- Writing proposals and building contracts
- Deliver LVIA's
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience working as a Landscape Architect
- Experience across a range of sectors
- A degree and/or post-graduate qualification in Landscape Architecture
- Ideally the individual will be confident in authoring LVIA reports but it is not essential as the individual could be provided with support and training
This is an excellent opportunity for a Landscape Architect to join an established practice in the Yorkshire, with room for progression and development.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency.