A mid-sized Civil Engineering contractor are seeking an experienced Market and Media Manager to join their diverse business based in the North East.
The company offer a multitude of services within the civil engineering sector across the North East and Yorkshire with a diverse client base. They have a strong reputation in the region for providing a quality service, and each member of the team is valued for contributing to the organisation’s success.
They have a track record for promoting within the business and rewarding loyalty and hard work.
The incumbent will be managing the organisation’s social media, website and marketing strategies, along with the following:
- Designing of company marketing strategies and campaigns and evaluating their success
- Ensure consistency between internal and external communications
- Enhancement of the company’s digital communications, as well as creating a content calendar for the website and social media channels
- Attending events on behalf of the business
- Providing support for the tender and bid process
- Production of promotional materials
Applicants will be ideally educated to degree level, and have several years of experience in marketing, media and brand management. They will be passionate about social media and content create, and have excellent communications skills and an eye for detail.
Applicants will be interfacing internally and externally and therefore they should have strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, they should be able to work well under pressure and have a strong work ethic.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be discussed confidentially with Coleman James on application.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency.